A Christmas-Day showdown between the Denver Broncos and Los Angeles Rams has been different after their disappointing seasons. Russell Wilson vs. Matthew Stafford was expected to be great quarterbacks battle but none has been impressive all season long.
Last week, the Broncos just earn their fourth victory of the season over the Cardinals, another eliminated team. On the other hand, the Rams suffered their 10th loss of the season after being dominated by the Green Bay Packers, 24-13.
Both of the teams have a 4-9 record and will miss the playoffs. However, this game may open some doors as teams can explore their lineup.
Broncos at Rams Week 16 Odds/Game lines
|Via FanDuel Sportsbook||Spread||Total||Moneyline|
|DEN Broncos||-2.5 (-118)||Over 36.5 (-110)||-146|
|LA Rams||-2.5 (-104)||Under 36.5 (-110)||+124|
|Will there be Overtime?||Yes +1480||No -3500|
|Via DraftKings Sportsbook||Spread||Total||Moneyline|
|DEN Broncos||-2.5 (-115)||Over 36.5 (-110)||-144|
|LA Rams||-2.5 (-105)||Under 36.5 (-110)||+122|
|3-way 1st Score Method||TD -155||FG +155||Safety +2500|
Wednesday Injury Update
With only three games left, the defending Super Bowl Champs will host the Broncos for their no-bearing game this week. The Rams are heading to Week 16 after a short break. They did not practice ain Wednesday so the report below is a mere estimate.
Los Angeles Rams
- Brian Allen (Calf) – Did Not Play
- Marquise Copeland (ankle) – Did Not Play
- Aaron Donald (ankle) – Did Not Play
- Jake Gervase (ankle) – Did Not Play
- Travin Howard (hip) – Did Not Play
- Ben Skowronek (calf) – Did Not Play
- John Wolford (neck) – Did Not Play
- David Long Jr. (groin) – Limited
- Jacob Bobenmoyer (wrist) – Full Participation
- Dalton Rinser (shoulder, back) Full Participation
- Kareem Jackson (rest) – Limited
- Latavius Murray (foot) – Limited
- Courtland Sutton (hamstring) – Limited
- K’Waun Williams (wrist, knee) – Limited
- Randy Gregory (knee) – Did Not Play
- Kendall Hinton (hamstring) – Did Not Play