Since legalizing and regulating the industry, Colorado has transformed into one of the biggest sports betting states in the US. You can find all of the top sportsbooks in the Centennial State. Here, we review and rank all of the best Colorado betting sites so that you can easily pick your platform.
Top Sportsbooks In Colorado in 2022
BetfredUp to $1,111 in Free Bets
BetMGMFirst Bet Offer – Up To $1,000 Bonus Bets New customers start with a first bet offer of up to $1000. Simply sign up, make a deposit and place your first wager. If the bet loses, you’ll receive the amount of your wager back in bonus bets.
DraftKings$1,000 Deposit Bonus A customer’s first deposit (min. $5) qualifies the user to receive up to $1,000 in bonus funds in the form of site credits that can only be used on DraftKings. Bonus amount is equal to 20% of that deposit amount, not to exceed $1,000 (the user must deposit $5,000 to be eligible to receive the maximum possible bonus amount of $1,000).
WynnBetBet $100 Get $100 To qualify for this promotion, a new WynnBET patron must: 1. Create a new, valid WynnBET account. 2. Opt into the promotion by clicking the “Deposit Now” button below. 3. Make a first deposit of $100 or more. 4. Place a minimum of one Qualifying Wager of $100 on any straight or parlay with odds of -120 or greater. The Qualifying Wager must be placed on one wager. For example, if a patron has opted into this promotion and places (for their first WynnBET wager) a $100 money line wager with +110 odds and the bet settles as a win, the bet will pay out $210 as normal ($100 wagered plus $110 in winnings) and the patron will receive $100 total in bet credits.
Fanduel$1,000 No Sweat First Bet New customers only; must be your first bet with FanDuel Sportsbook.
To make sure that we only recommend the best sportsbooks in Colorado, we perform an in-depth review of each. For this process, we have created a set of key criteria. The betting site is then measured against each of our criteria. With it getting a score from one to ten for each criterion, we can then give the sportsbook an overall score that reflects the average. These are the key criteria that we rate a sportsbook against:
- Sign Up Bonus: Needs to be generous, not overly complicated with multiple steps, and have user-friendly wagering requirements.
- Other Promos and Brand Offers: The promotions can’t end at the welcome offer, and platforms need to offer recurring bonuses to keep you engaged.
- Sign Up Process: Signing up should be easy and fair, adhering to state laws but also not being overly demanding on identity checks and personal information.
- User Experience and Device Variety: We seek a smooth, intuitive experience, with navigation on mobile, tablet, and desktop needing to be equally easy.
- Payment Methods: The top brands have to offer a selection of the most popular deposit and withdrawal methods without charging fees for moving your money.
- Betting Options and Markets: We explore how many sports are covered and how deep they go into the sports and their markets – do they stop at the NHL, or do they include European leagues?
- Betting Odds: To be among the best betting sites, a brand has to offer competitive odds across the board.
- Live Betting: It’s now standard practice to offer live odds across the world of sport as well as deep markets for in-play betting on individual games.
- Customer Service: An underrated but integral part of the experience, we make sure that customer service is fast, responsive, and helpful as you never know when you’ll need them.
Online Sports Betting Apps in Colorado
Here’s a quick look at the top online sports betting apps in Colorado.
|Sportsbook||Mobile App||Welcome Bonus||Rollover||Live Betting||Deposit Methods||Withdrawal Methods||Customer Service|
|DraftKings||Yes||20% Deposit Match up to $1000||5x||Yes||Online Banking, PayPal, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, ACH eCheck, Prepaid Card, Wire, Gift Card, PayWithCash, Cash at Cage||Online Banking, PayPal, ACH eCheck, Prepaid Card, Wire, Check, Cash at Cage||Call Back, Email, Live Chat|
|FanDuel||Yes||Bet $5, Get $150 in Credits||1x||Yes||Trustly Online Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, Prepaid Card, PayPal, Venmo, Wire, PayNearMe, Gift Card, Cash at Cage||Trustly Online Banking, Prepaid Card, PayPal, Venmo, Cast at Cage, Check||Phone, Email, Live Chat|
|BetRivers||Yes||100% Deposit Match up to $250||1x||Yes||Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Prepaid Card, Cash at Cage, PayNearMe||Prepaid Card, Online Banking, ACH eCheck, PayPal, Cash at Cage, Checks||Phone, Email, Live Chat|
|BetMGM||Yes||Up to $1000 Risk-Free First Bet||1x||Yes||Online Banking, ACH eCheck, Visa, MasterCard, American Express Debit, Credit Cards, PayPal, Prepaid Card, Cash at Cage, PayNearMe,||ACH eCheck, PayPal, Online Banking, Cash at Cage, Checks||Phone, Email, Live Chat|
|Caesars||Yes||Up to $1250 Bet Credit||1x||Yes||Credit Cards, Debit Cards, ACH eCheck, Online Banking, PayPal, Prepaid Card, Skrill, PayNearMe, Cash at Cage||ACH eCheck, Online Banking, PayPal, Prepaid Card, Cash at Cage||Live Chat|
|WynnBet||Yes||Bet $10, Get $400 in Free Bets||1x||Yes||Online Banking, ACH eCheck, Prepaid Card, PayPal, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Wire, Cash at Cage||Online Banking, ACH eCheck, PayPal, Prepaid Card, Cash at Cage||Phone, Email, Live Chat|
|Betway||Yes||Up to $1000 Risk-Free Bet||1x||Yes||Credit Cards, Debit Cards, ACH eCheck, Prepaid Card, PayPal, PayNearMe, Cash at Cage||ACH eCheck, PayPal, Prepaid Card, Cash at Cage||Live Chat, Email|
Legal Online Sportsbooks in Colorado
Under HB 1327, licensed operators can offer retail, online, and mobile betting. The sector is regulated by the Colorado Department of Revenue and supervised by the Colorado Limited Gaming Control Commission. To offer sports betting online in Colorado, operators need to get an Internet Sports Betting License.
Other Sportsbooks in the State
Colorado has a vast and diverse online sportsbook scene. Along with those listed above, there are other brands that are licensed and regulated in the Centennial State.
- PointsBet: Partnered with NBC Sports and offers two risk-free bets to new customers.
- MaximBet: From the men’s magazine, offering an up to $300 deposit bonus.
- Betfred: Partnered with the Rockies and Broncos, you can get a first wager match of up to $500.
- PlayUp: Sleek app, specializing in sports betting and racebook.
- Tipico: Partnered with USA Today, you can claim a $70 risk-free bet.
- SI Sportsbook: Powered by 888, with 30 bet-and-get offers available.
There are several retail sportsbooks in Colorado. These are located in Cripple Creek, Black Hawk, and Central City. At the betting venues, you can go in and either use a terminal to place a bet or do so over the desk. Of course, online betting offer a bit more of a varied experience, but betting in person can be the preferred experience.
Risk-free bet offers tend to refund your first bet as free bet credits, should it lose.
With a matched deposit bonus, a designated percentage of your deposit is awarded to you on top of your deposit amount in the form of bonus credits.
The Colorado Limited Gaming Control Commission governs online sports betting in Colorado.
With almost every online bonus, you’ll find wagering requirements. These are in place so that you can’t simply withdraw the bonus as real money. Instead, you are required to wager it a set number of times before you can withdraw its winnings as real money. The optimal wagering requirement for bettors is 1x.